Sunday, June 22, 2008

Butterscotch Chocolate Fudge Brownies

Today was beautiful and sunny so we spent a lot of time at the lake. That did not leave much time to get creative in the kitchen. So I thought I would share these awesome brownies I made from Have Cake, Will Travel. I love this blog, and not just for its beautiful pictures. I am not very inventive when it comes to baking, so I enjoy looking at what creations Celine is able to come up with. She utilizes a bunch of interesting ingredients in her desserts (avocado, beans, sweet potato, etc.), and everything I have made from her blog has been a hit. These brownies are no exception. They really can't decide if they are brownies or fudge, and as you can see from the pic. They are best served cold and will quickly deliver a rush of chocolate into your bloodstream.